1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. The shipping charges, which are the product shipping cost, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAYABLE:
7. If the Buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer shall pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED WITHIN THE TIME FOR UNPROSECTED REASONS:
9. If force majeure occurs that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The received goods/services shall be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER has to carefully protect the goods/services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
12. CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
Company Name: İnan Kardeşler Foto. Type. Gd. eml. tex. Imp. Ihr. Industry Trade Ltd. Sti.
13. If the buyer has purchased a service, this 14-day period starts from the date of signing the contract. Before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in service contracts where the performance of the service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the "Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be exercised" regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. Return form, The products to be returned must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to the BUYER's fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER's losses in proportion to the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products within the period of the right of withdrawal.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
21. Underwear, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, goods that are in danger of spoiling quickly or that are likely to expire, which are prepared in line with the BUYER's request or clearly personal needs and are not suitable for return, the BUYER's Products that are not suitable for return in terms of health and hygiene if their packaging is opened by the BUYER after delivery, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated due to their nature, Goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, except those provided under the subscription agreement, In the case of services rendered immediately or intangible goods delivered instantly to the consumer, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, if their packaging has been opened by the BUYER, it is not possible to return them in accordance with the Regulation. ir. In addition, before the expiry of the right of withdrawal, it is not possible to exercise the right of withdrawal regarding the services that have been started with the approval of the consumer, in accordance with the Regulation.
22. In order to return cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimsuits, bikinis, books, copyable software and programs, DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, ribbon, etc.), unopened, untested packages can be returned. They must be intact and unused.
STATUS OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may claim the costs and attorney's fees to arise from the BUYER, and in any case, if the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that he will pay the damage and loss suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our bank accounts (TL).
25. With your credit cards through our site, you can benefit from online single payment or online installment opportunities to all kinds of credit cards. For your online payments, your credit card will be charged at the end of your order.
This contract has been issued to meet the liability of signing a contract for the purchases made over the internet by force of the provisions of the Regulation on Procedure and Principle of the Distance Sales Contracts published in the Official Gazette numbered 25137, dated 13.06.2003. Accordingly,
ARTICLE 1 – SUBJECT
The subject of this contract covers the rights and obligations of the parties in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on Procedure and Principle of the Distance Sales Contracts regarding the Consumer Protection Law (numbered 4077), in terms of the sale of the service sold by the SELLER to the BUYER. The characteristics of the seller are indicated below.
ARTICLE 2.1 – SELLER INFORMATION
Title: Happy Tours Turkey
Address: Armutalan Mah. A. Menderes Cad. Efe İşhanı No: 22/B Marmaris - Muğla
Phone Number: +90 545 828 55 52
Web Site: www.happytoursturkey.com
ARTICLE 2.2 – BUYER INFORMATION
The customer is a member of the excursions site named www.happytourturkey.com The address and contact information provided in the subscription will be taken as the basis.
ARTICLE 3 – INFORMATION ABOUT THE SERVICE SUBJECT TO THE CONTRACT
It comprises the information regarding the type, quantity, brand/model, colour, selling price, and payment method for the Services valid when the order is finalized.
ARTICLE 4 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
4.1 – The BUYER, acknowledges and agrees that the BUYER has read and fully understood the preliminary information about the basic qualifications, selling price and payment method as well as the delivery of the service(s) subject to this Contract as indicated in Article 3 and that the BUYER has provided the required confirmation in the electronic environment.
4.2 – The service(s) that is subject to this agreement should be delivered to the BUYER or the person/legal entity on the provided address within the time asset for each service in the preliminary information based on the distance of the BUYER’s current location, without exceeding the legal time limit of 30 days for any reason whatsoever. This period can be extended only for 10 days upon prior notice to the BUYER.
4.3 – If the service subject to the contract is to be delivered to another person/legal entity other than the BUYER, Happy Tours Turkey shall not be liable for the refusal of the delivery by the said person/legal entity, where applicable.
4.4 – Happy Tours Turkey shall be responsible for the delivery of the concerned service that carries the qualifications as set in the order in good condition and complete together with the guaranteed certificates and user guides if any.
4.5 – Upon delivery of the service, if the price of the service is not transferred to Happy Tours Turkey by the issuer bank or financial institution due to illegal use of the BUYER’s Credit Card by an unauthorized person without BUYER’s consent and fault, the BUYER shall be liable to return the delivered product to contact address(es) of Happy Tours Turkey within 3 days. In this case, the delivery cost shall belong to the BUYER.
4.6- Happy Tours Turkey shall notify the BUYER for any failure to deliver the service in question in the specified time due to force majeure, adverse weather conditions or transportation disruption etc. In this case, the BUYER shall be entitled to select one of the following options: cancellation of the order, replacement of the contract service with equal service and/or postponing the delivery time until the condition is eliminated. If the order is cancelled by the BUYER, the paid amount shall be reimbursed to the BUYER fully in cash within 3 days.
ARTICLE 5 – RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
The BUYER shall be entitled to withdraw 24 hours (latest) before the delivery of the service (tours, trips, excursions etc.) subject to the contract to the BUYER or the person/legal entity at the provided address. To use the withdrawal right, the BUYER shall notify Happy Tours Turkey this period via fax, e-mail or phone. Also, the service shall be unused, in accordance with the provisions of the article. In case the BUYER uses this right, it is obligatory that the carrier’s delivery notice evidencing the service given to the third parties or the BUYER, as well as the original of the product invoice are sent to Happy Tours Turkey contact addresses. Within 7 days following the receipt of the said documents, the price of the service shall be reimbursed to the BUYER. If the original invoice has not been sent, VAT and other legal liabilities, if any, shall not be reimbursed to the BUYER. The return costs, if any, regarding the service subject to withdrawal shall belong to the BUYER.
The consumer can request the cancellation of the payment on the grounds that the credit card or payment card has been used by unauthorized persons, illegally and without his/her consent. In this case card issuer returns the payment to the consumer within 10 days following the notification of the objection.
Regarding the execution of this contract, the Consumer Courts located in the residential area of Happy Tours Turkey as well as the arbitration boards as announced by the Ministry of Industry and Trade are authorized.
Upon placing the order, the BUYER is deemed to have accepted all terms and conditions of this agreement.